Diushenova Nurgul Usenbaevna
Head of the Educational Department of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic
Телефон: (996 312) 62-43-44
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
The Training Department is a structural subdivision of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. It manages the internal system of quality assurance of education, including elements of teaching and organizational and methodological activity (in terms of knowledge assessment and methods of teaching of academic disciplines), the introduction of modern information educational technologies.
The activity of the department is directed on coordination of work of educational and scientific and other structural divisions of Academy in the sphere of planning, organization, carrying out and providing all educational and teaching-organizing activity, and offering full control over, registration, analysis and estimation of this work, development of recommendations on its perfection for increase of efficiency and quality of training of graduates.
The main functions of the Department are:
- 1. Organization and planning, together with the departments and other structural subdivisions providing educational activity of the Academy, the process of training in all directions.
- 2. 2. Control, record keeping, analyzing and evaluating the condition of trainings and educational and organizational work in the Academy.
- 3. Provision and development of knowledge, assessment of quality of knowledge of students (within the framework of academic rating of students), as well as maintenance and development of information-analytical resources of the system.
- 4. Coordination of the activities of the structural divisions of the Academy in the field of improvement of, Educational and Organizational and Teaching and methodical work, its provision, increase the efficiency of the educational process and quality of trainings of specialists.
- 5. Drafting regulatory documents and regulatory and methodological documents to improve the system of quality assurance of education at the Academy.
- 6. Creation and development of an extensive integrated information system of databases of the educational process, providing conditions for solving the range of tasks in the field of organization, planning, control and development of the educational process.
- 7. Preparation of reference, reporting and other documents about the state of the educational process and quality of specialist training and their presentation to management and the Academic Council of the Academy.
- 8. Introduction of modern information technologies in the fields of training and management of educational process.