Ms. Adamkulova Chinara Usenbekovna
The Doctor of Economics, Professor, Rector of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic named after Kazy Dikambaev.
was born on August 14 1957 in Frunze
- In 1979 she graduated from the Economics Department of the Kyrgyz State University with a degree in Industrial Planning.
- Since 1980, she studied at the postgraduate course of the Moscow Institute of National Economy named after G.V. Plekhanov with a degree in National Economy Planning.
- In 1983 she defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences.
- In 1983, she has worked at the Computing Center of the State Planning Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic as a Department Head.
- In 1984 Ms.C.U. Adamkulova was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
- In 1985-97, she held the positions of Senior lecturer, Associate Professor (Docent), Head of the Department of Statistics and Management of the Faculty of Accounting and Economics of the Kyrgyz State University.
- Since 1996, she has worked as an Associate Professor (Docent) at the Kyrgyz-European Faculty of the Institute for the Integration of International Educational Programs (KEF IIMOP) of the KNU. J. Balasagyn.
- In 1997 she was appointed to the position of Deputy Dean of the KEF IIMOP.
- Since 1998, she has been appointed as s Dean of the KEF IIMOP.
- In 2015, she was appointed to the post of Rector of the Kyrgyz National University named after J. Balasagyn
- In 2017, she was awarded the academic title of Professor at the Department of Economics and Management of the Kyrgyz-European Faculty of the KNU named after. J. Balasagyn.
- In 2017, she was elected as a Rector of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic named after Kazy Dikambaev.
- Since 2017, she has been the editor-in-chief of the analytical magazine “Bulletin of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic named after Kazy Dikambaev”.
- Since 2017, she has been a member of the editorial board of the journal "University Management: Practice and Analysis" (Russian Federation).
- In 2018 Ms.C.U. Adamkulova was awarded the degree of the Doctor of Economics.
Ms.C.U. Adamkulova is one of the founders of the project movement in the education of Kyrgyzstan, participates in the development and implementation of projects within the framework of the TEMRUS, ERASMUS +, etc. programs.
Currently, he is the head of the project “Analysis of the state relations: problems and prospects for the development of bilateral cooperation between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan”.
She continuously improves their skills:
Actively engaged in research work and supervises the scientific activities of students, undergraduates, graduate students, PhD students. Ms.C.U. Adamkulova has over 90 scientific publications.
She was awarded the badge "Excellence in Education of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Certificate of Honor of the Kyrgyz Republic. For her contribution to the development of Kyrgyz-French relations and the spread of French culture in Kyrgyzstan, the Prime Minister of the French Republic awarded Ms.C.U. Adamkulova with the title “Chevalier of the Order of the Academic Palm Branch”.
In addition to Kyrgyz and Russian, he speaks English and French.