Department “Diplomatic and Consular Service”
Head of Department of "Diplomatic and Consular Service"
Guldaana Japarkulovna Alybaeva
The head of the department is Guldana Japarkulovna Alybaeva,a graduated Economic Faculty of St. Petersburg State University, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor (code-08.00.01- Theoretical Economics). She has worked at leading universities of the Kyrgyz Republic, in particular at the American University of Central Asia and the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic. She has published over 45 works.
strategic development of national economy under the new conditions of regional integration.
She took part in international programmes and projects: participated in Fulbright Program of the US State Department academic exchange programme (2001), Tempus programme (2003), USAID Project "Development of education management in universities of the Kyrgyz Republic" (2001-2003), Erasmus+ "DERECHKA Project" (2020-2022) and others.
The Department of Diplomatic and Consular Service is one of the fundamental departments established since the establishment of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic. In different periods of its functioning the Department was headed by well-known diplomats and scientists, in particular the Head of the Department for a long time was Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic M.U. Saralinov.
The goals and objectives of the Department are defined jointly with the Academy, based on the needs of the national economy in highly qualified specialists, the best international experience in the training of professional staff, competence-oriented approach to education, as well as the mutual interests of the MFA of the KR and the Academy..
The mission of the department is to educate highly qualified personnel in the field of world economy, international business and project management, using innovative, practice-oriented educational tools, in conducting research activities in order to contribute not only at the institutional, but also at the national level.
The purpose of the department is to educate highly qualified master's degree students with strong analytical, research and leadership skills, who are able to successfully implement their chosen career field.
At the Department of "Diplomatic and Consular Service" DA of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic have been opened 3 Master's programmes of study and by direction:
580100 «Economics» (Profile of World Economy)
580200 «Management» (Profile "Management of International Projects")
580700 «Business administration» (Profile "Master of Business Administration")
The Department of "Diplomatic and Consular Service" of DA MFA KR also opened 1 bachelor programme in the direction of 580700 "Business Administration" (profile "International Business Administration") in 2019.
The activities of the department are focused on training specialists for departments and offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as for other ministries and departments, executive and legislative authorities, large companies and firms.
The Master's and Bachelor's programmes in the Diplomatic and Consular Service Department are:
- a diploma of higher professional education with the award of a master's degree;
- high prestige of education, recognised in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad;
- highly qualified academic staff;
- high degree of employers' demand for the graduates;
- graduates who successfully complete their studies have excellent employment opportunities.
Partners of the department are such foreign universities as the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy (ADA University), MGIMO University, RUDN, Urals Federal University. In particular, an agreement was signed with the RUDN on a dual degree programme in Management (International Management and Management of international projects profiles), which has been successfully implemented since 2019.
The basic guidelines for the work of the department staff are:
- Improvement of pedagogical and methodological training of teaching staff and support staff;
- Improvement of qualification and practical skills of teaching staff;
- Improving the quality of educational, methodical, logistical and information support of the educational process.
The staff members and the qualifications of the academic staff comply with the requirements of the educational process to achieve learning outcomes, as all members of the department have the appropriate basic education and systematically improve their qualifications through additional education and traineeships.
1) Alybaeva Guldaana Japarkulovna- head of department, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor
2) Adamkulova Chinara Usenbekovna- doctor of economic sciences, professor
3) Abdurashitov Akasbek Abdurashitovich - doctor of economic sciences, Associate Professor;
4) Otunbaev Bolot Beishenovich - candidate of Historical Sciences, Acting Professor, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic;
5) Imanalieva Lidia Adamkalyevna - Acting Professor, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic;
6) Urazbayev Karim Majitovich - candidate of economic sciences, senior researcher;
7) Mansurkhojaev Alim Saidumarovitch - candidate of economic sciences, senior research fellow;
8) Kerimbekova Rita Abdykulovna - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor;
9) Diushenova Nurgul Usenbayevna - senior teacher;
10) Rakhimova Karlygash Bakhytovna - senior teacher;
11) Kydirmaeva Aigul Adashbekovna - senior teacher;
12) Kubenov Serik Kutanovich - senior teacher;
13) Daminova Nurgul Neimatovna - senior teacher;
14) Alybaev Sultan Tuigunbekovich - teacher
1) Guseva Valentina Ivanovna - doctor of economic sciences, professor;
2) Jeenbaev Nurbek Janybekovich - doctor of physics and mathematics, professor, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) Alamanov Salamat Kulenbekovich - candidate of geographical sciences, Acting Professor, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) Kashkaroeva Altyn Abdyubekovna - candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor
5) Sasykulov Bolot Beishenovich - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor;
6) Kydirmaeva Nazgul Nurkalyevna - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor;
7) Meshcheryakova Irina Alekseevna - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor;
8) Kulova Gulmira Sayakbayevna - senior teacher;
9) Gorelkina Anastasia Sergeevna - teacher
The department implements the following research projects:
"Integrated use of water and energy resources in Central Asia on the way to sustainable development and solving environmental problems" (State Customer - Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, registration number 44-21);
"Analysis of the state of relations; problems and prospects of development of bilateral cooperation of the Kyrgyz Republic with the Republic of Tajikistan" (State Customer - Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, registration number - 42-22);
Development of PhD and research potential of Kyrgyz scientists (DERECKA, Erasmus+ programme to create a PhD programme in "Economics" ("International Economics" profile.