Refresher courses (RC) for workers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic were opened in 1998 at the International University of Kyrgyzstan, and since 2001, after the conversion of Center for training diplomatic personnel, advanced training of diplomatic officials became one of the main directions of activity of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The aim of RC is improving the competencies required for the professional activity of workers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ministries and departments, the non-state sector of the economy, non-governmental organizations and individuals working in the sphere of international cooperation.
RC are presented as:
– Courses for Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic employees (workers);
– Courses for government and municipal employees also representatives of the non-state sector of the country’s economy;
– Split-level courses of foreign language for workers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, ministries and departments and representatives of the non-state sector.
Additional educational programs of the RC are implemented in accordance with the license in the following spheres (directions):
– World policy and international relations;
– International law as the basis of interstate relations;
– International organizations and conferences;
– Comprehensive preparation for working abroad;
– Foreign policy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– Courses for wives of diplomats – employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– Negotiation, conclusion of a treaty, agreements, contracts;
– World economy;
– Formation of the integration space of the EAEU;
– International law;
– Working with compatriots abroad;
– Peacekeeping activity;
– Management of public service personnel;
– Diplomatic protocol;
– Training of simultaneous interpreters who have special vocabulary, etc.
Refresher courses and professional retraining are organized through the formation and consolidation in practice of professional knowledge and skills obtained because of theoretical training, taking into account the increased requirements for the level of qualification and the need to master modern methods of solving professional problems.
The educational process employs both teachers, academics of the Academy and practitioners of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic: ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary, experts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as other state, research and educational structures.
Rakhimova Karlygash Bakhytovna – Head of the RC
Usenbayeva Gulnura Zamirovna – leading specialist